* I just love this Forty Over 40 initiative. More award giving publications + organizations should do this. Youth, especially in women, is held in such high regard that the wisdom, accomplishment, and beauty of older generations is lost (*ignored). We can make great achievements at any age.
* We recently elected a new Prime Minister in Canada and this is his party trick. Also voter turnout was the highest it’s been since 1993.
* Design*Sponge has been featuring some beautiful art.
* Cat gifs aren’t just a waste of time. Here’s what you can learn from those cute, furry balls of meow.
* Love art? Become a Young Patron at Vancouver’s CAG.
* A past life regression meditation, if you’re into that sort of thang.
* Ladies! Does this ever happen to you?
* Wanna read 100 books? Here’s a list of 100 of the best Canadian novels.
* 100 books too much? Try these 29 short stories.
* I need a new filing cabinet and this one is pretty cool.
* So this… just the best thing to do on an autumn weekend.
* Are party suits the new ugly sweaters? I think so, yes.
* An interesting read on success.
* Aaaaaaand, an all time feel good, booty shaking favourite.